From the 10th of July Budapest Gallery reopens and we welcome our visitors in our regular opening hours!
For the health and safety of visitors and museum staff, we kindly ask you to:
– use the contactless hand sanitiser dispenser as you enter;
– if possible, wear a face mask indoors (if needed, a mask can be provided);
– if there is a visitor at the cashier’s desk, please wait outside the ticket office;
– if possible, pay by contactless payment methods, or purchase your ticket online;
– keep a distance of 1.5 meters during your visit with other visitors.
Upon entering the Budapest Gallery you will be required to undergo a temperature check using a touchless thermometer. If it shows temperature above 37.5°C (99.5°F), you will be asked to leave the premises.